The Kind Older Sister Is No More (Promo)

So just because she's the older sister she gotta be understanding? Bitch fuck off! Fuck being older. Did you see that look the younger sister gave her? She knows what she's doing. And maybe if she was the type of younger sister to feel bad about being a burden... Anyway. I hope this gets picked up

Dex-chan lover
Man i wish this has time travel and just fuck her sister up lmao like the villainess reverse the hourglass but i guess not

I am waiting for the update!
Thanks for the hardwork !

There's someone we'll add to Trashes team. Crumple that sister! 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Wow, Fictional parents are the worst
Real parents that care don't do that shit, I'm the younger sister and my parents would never do that shit to my older sister
you shit ass fictional parents :mad:

btw shouldn't this have an adaption tag?

RL Parents that do this are even worse
(I got reminded, that this is an actual thing that happens irl)

@nobodygattaknow Sadly there are real parents like that or worse. Some parents in RL are not qualified to be parents even if they are not social outcasts.

Source: My school had a lot of girls from the Catholic convent who escaped from parents like that. up to this day the place still runs and welcoming girls and women who are escaping their families due to abuse.

Also, I remember in 1998 they took a transgender "boy" because he was being bullied due to being a girl so he "qualified "... those nuns were epic.

Users who are viewing this thread