The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Heaven's Flame

Aggregator gang
@aFFi Think just pure revenge would get boring faster than an actual plot. Of course things would have had to swing somewhere because the whole story of the revenge happened in the past, we only saw it as a flashback which means attachment won't last that long.

Dex-chan lover
thank god the retarded Witch Talk no jutsu don't work and she is dead now MC can go back and kill them all

if Witch use friendship is magic talk and it works on MC i am going drop this manga in the fucking sewer

Fed-Kun's army
Why cant there just be one manga where the MCs rage consumes them without this "You can change" or "Don't be evil" BS like fuck that shit just let me see people get annihilated for no reason

Fed-Kun's army
On top of that this guy has been letting his rage consume him for ten years, and all it takes is "don't be bad I can help you" to quell his anger? Come on

Supporter
"Humanity can't prosper with the witches around..." What kind twisted logic did the king pull out of his ass to justify a genocide against all witches?! I just want the MC to massacre that whole society :[

Dex-chan lover
ah come on iw as beginning to like doroka and though she had some future in the series....

Fed-Kun's army
hm... thought that witch was one of the two womens from the cover

so either she survive this or she just resembled her ...

Dex-chan lover
@Gandalfr
Peace and safety give people no reason to move forward and actually accomplish anything. If there are no threats, no land to conquer or enemy to fight, no grand dream to strive for, a nation would very soon fall into ruin and decay.
Not to say the bad guys aren't awfully stereotypical because they are, and much too obtuse to actually justify this whole plot. Nevertheless the base reasoning is not totally unfounded.

Users who are viewing this thread