The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Black Formula

Dex-chan lover
@Morose : Maybe there is a multi-stage curse, and once the emperor dies it will spread out from him to infect others, spread out until there everyone t fault is dead, while giving the masses a chance to repent.

Of course there is also the chance of the witches being part of maintaining some balance to their world, and a slow chain reaction has already started, we have not seen outside of the capital...

Fed-Kun's army
nah, even in our world there is a time when magic (witchcraft) was so popular, but it's no more, why? because magic (withcraft) have some backlash, and there is fire arm that's convenient to be used. so, who'd still want to use them (witchcraft)? only madman who interested in them.

Fed-Kun's army
No way she's dead she will stop him in the end and it's gonna be a shitty manga from then

Double-page supporter
The anti magic machine probably is somehow made up of witches if the author really wants this to be dark.

Contributor
Please let her stay dead
Please let her stay dead
Please let her stay dead

Don't revive this trash character.
I'm ok with Chloe return, but not this stupid witch.

Dex-chan lover
But will the device actually work? With the odd horns all over it, I would assume it probably stops witch magic with avelengths utilizing sound.
But the wavelengths of a witch who was born with magic, and a human who learned an entirely different type would probably be different enough that the same 'anti' wavelength did little or even nothing to him.

I doubt the anti-magic device would work.He knew about it since a long time ago,I doubt he would go on a rampage like this on the city instead of escaping if he didn't have a way to deal with it.

Or he is just that stupid and i'm overthinking things.

Damn, this series looks like its just going to get better and better.

I must confess that I thought that "Director" in the cool looking cybernetic body was going to do more. He literally got erased this chapter after only killing the one witch girl. It was awesome to be sure, but I thought he was going to play a bigger role. Though I suppose that only shows the massive gap in power between a witch hell bent on revenge and some piece of trash.

I doubt that the magic device will work on him. He isn't a traditional witch to begin with and was taught by his master how to manipulate magic despite being a normal human boy. It could even end up being that he's too strong to be affect or something as well. One way or another though, I don't think that the device will work on him.

>reading all of this comment
I agree, please wipe out all of the humanity,
they disgust me...
that includes most people commenting here

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Everything is dying... I fucking love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread