The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - An Easy Death

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I feel like this has potential, but has already missed a couple opportunities. The next chapter will determine a lot.

EDIT: @AbuHajaar LMAO thank you for making my day

i wish this guy didnt get reincarnated into the past or something or got reincarnated into other child's body

Fed-Kun's army
This is really all over... next chapter is important tho, if they come up with some "science division revives him to torture him to clean the world again"-shit then im out... xD
I mean, he just fucked them all up and then a single bullet to the hand gets him and he cant defend himself anymore, yeah... sure...

Double-page supporter
Wow, he died super fast without his magic. SO MC died.. As so the scientist team figured out their pollution is going sky high huh which will ruin them ?. This was so worth their "dignity" of humans huh. But Guess this bring everything to an end, manga over ?

Dex-chan lover
well now
this chapter finally made me believe that the author does not know what they're doing

Dex-chan lover
WUT, W T F
Interesting that the antimagic device is radioactive jajajajaj that's an unexpected touch, probably a reactor :D

@dope0420 in this case it would be "heat-blade axe-kun is that you?" :D

@vonisme yeahp this is... wtf is happening

Dex-chan lover
Well that was unexpected.

I’m putting odds at 60% he comes back from the dead, 30% series was axed and mangaka said fuck it, and 10% he’ll stay dead and the story will move on.

He fucking lost to a foot soldier, are you fucking serious?? It would be like if Thanos fully equipped stones got beated by a random cop from the street lnstead of the avengers lol

Users who are viewing this thread