The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Joy to the world! The Saviour has come

Nrgl nrgl nrgl, I don't like this manga, but I'm definitely not one to pass up a bunch of characters with cool powers.

well the human empire has style points, unlike the old hags side with 0 style

and none of them got anything else going for either side: 0 iq plays, 0 interesting personality, 0 morals

so root for human empire it is

Hlz

I thank scanlators for this project and it had some real blast moments and twists along with neat new ideas but this is where i drop off. I dont mind stupid and weird moments if those leaps of logic dont shoot too far and since making fun out of their silliness is great.. but this smug idiot of an angstygonist gives me an ulcer.

Double-page supporter
Well I thought the witches should slaughter them ,cause it was only because of hte machine the humans won.. but seeing new witches introduced and then seeing how fast they died. Again cut in half... by what ?.. ugh wtf ? Did they just trip and cut themselves in half by accident ?

For as much of a mess its became, still interested in reading it.. fuck licensing.

"My objective from the start is to revive Chloe"
"Oh yeah, she hates this place, I won't revive her"
"I'll kill everyone in this world, find another magic tree, THEN revive Chloe"
"Oh wait"
"Chloe hates mosquitoes, I'll kill every mosquito before reviving Chloe"
*catches random disease, dies without reviving Chloe*
"I hate this world"

Double-page supporter
The hell is going on? It's confusing but also not confusing at the same time....ugh, and that revived witch again stepping in between our MC and his purging.
Can You Not? Reviving you is starting to look like a big mistake.

Contributor
@Velsy Four days late to the reply party, but the 2nd Battalion literally did a "Nothing personal, kid." and teleported in behind the witches and cut them down. Even the Head Witch didn't realize they were there till she turned around.

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to have forgotten that this is supposed to be the 112th chapter- skipped through about 100 of it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just turning into another Freezing, where the author is introduces new female warrior characters non-stop to then fetishistically kill them off on the next page. Lame.

Ugh this is so annoying this guy loses his loved one, wants to kill all human, dies, get revived, then sides with the humans to kill the witches

Best ending is when MC killed himself. The witches and the humans may be jerks, but they at least look out for the wellbeing of their own kin. This MC is just worse than scum. His beloved Chloe may not like beibg resurrected, but she sure as hell doesn't want him to kill both humans and witches.

He sonehow manages to be the most selfish, self absorbed character in a manga with a fantasy hitler.

Users who are viewing this thread