The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Hmmmm the hatred is too strong ,you can’t just say “ let’s not do this anymore “ to a two country that in a war for hundreds of years both of them lost so much in that time

Double-page supporter
Wait, the world still hasn't been destroyed in this story? Either destroy the world already or just kill all the witches. Continuing this garbage is utterly pointless, the story has been shit pretty much since the beginning and is just getting worse and worse the longer it continues. It started as if it just wanted to be as edgy as possible, but it's not even that. It's just utter garbage.

Aggregator gang
@Siikalahna - lol and the mc has been throwing tantrum like a petulant child since the 1st chapter. This is not even a fight. dude don't even have a resolve or mission whatsoever, just pure vibe. What a poor poor writing

“Oh, the MC is sooo immature, the story is sooo bad, the female lead is sooo stoopid.”

Go ahead guys, cry more. Your tears are delicious.

@Confetti

Hey, it's okay to like trash dude. I like more than my fair share of trashy series as well. Just don't lie to yourself and pretend it's anything other than trash.

It's literally just mind control magic? How could anyone react differently if you're trying to take over their thoughts to stop fighting???

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT LOVE MAGIC IS REAL DEAL,
Altho that is stupid af

bruh, had my eyes rolling till they fell out. "Let's stop this 10 year war and just hold hands <3"

Bitch pls, MC just wilfully let the humans soldier into the witches kingdom through the GPS without warning despite knowing about it.

And now he dares talk about hypocrisy? Lmao he's the most inconsistent, hypocrite person with not a single ounce of conviction in this whole mess. At least show some remorse or guilt for the death of the witches that save your ungrateful ass.

Dex-chan lover
hypocrite who gets of on being loved is all i feel from her character. make peace with people who accept rapist in their ranks jesus the hell is wrong with you

Dex-chan lover
The start was interesting, but this is just...
See you guys at the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread