The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long but those witches were all scum too right?

I recall they wanted to resurrect his witch mentor only to use her for their own selfish means

So the only decent people are mc and that one witch hes with?

@Raydnt pretty much yeah.

The witches banished Adonis’ master which lead to her demise but they wanted to resurrect her since she’s the key to defeat the humans.

While the humans want to eradicate the witches because of pretty much fear of the unknown.

From my understanding Adonis wants to kill both witches and humans because he lost his master and have to endure hardship because of both side except for Doroka since she’s the one who saved him and also she got a very strong magic.

Now I wonder what’s Doroka and Dorothea relationship. They look alike and both of them have the same magic.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty people everywhere. The only one wishing for peace is the one that literally brainwashes people into loving her, lol

all sides are stupid af protag should just annihilate both sides and turn the planet earth into a fucking lifeless piece of floating rock in space

this is what happen when both side dont want to compromise until 1 person hold the nuke button

Fed-Kun's army
I have read so many stories where the edgy MC gets changed by nice dumb girl ad nauseam, I hope for once it's the edgy MC that pops the naivety bubble of the dumb girl.
Her power seems pretty strong, but I can't see much usage to it if it's limited to one person at a time (seems to be the case, otherwise, why wouldn't the queen put her mark on a bunch of people).

how to get peace is by destroying all the source of evil.

Fed-Kun's army
pretty shitty nitpick here, but I'm pretty sure tears don't still fall directly down the face when you're laying down, no? shouldn't it have fallen to the ground not to the chin?? lmao

still the girl's just an idealist and it's fine by me tbh, I've seen stupider plot developments and this is pretty solid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Muhdz18
all sides are stupid af protag should just annihilate both sides and turn the planet earth into a fucking lifeless piece of floating rock in space
seconded lol

Users who are viewing this thread