The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Ah, I always seem to have the best music on at the right time when it really matters. The calming part of the Skyward Sword Staff Roll hit at just the right time during this chapter.

Double-page supporter
I know many of us see mc as a crazy one but the world is the one that's crazy and that girl is just too good for no reason that's what's crazy. What's normal is mc in this fucked up world. Mc see the sins of the people as a whole towards him and judge them based on their skewed mindset and lack there of it but what he don't know is about the person who pulling the strings behind the scenes, If he does find out I most definitely think he will redirect his revenge towards that person. May it be that one only or the whole now polluted society.
I sure as hell don't side with her mindset though I do see its value and where she is coming from. But like mc I don't care enough to accept it.

Dex-chan lover
this would hit a lot harder if he didn't intentionally murder the witches who reasonably wanted Chloe's power to beat genocidal maniacs. if instead he killed them himself i would like it better, but using the humans like that with the tracker from the word from 1 witch like the hell. then again the witch who like doroka who "killed him" should really be blamed cause her dumbass should know he had a tracker as an "infiltrator"

Aggregator gang
So are we just glossing over the fact that seemingly that she is now the last witch left alive? That the man she is now with is responsible for killing them off? I guess I just don't get what the story is going for really.

Users who are viewing this thread