The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2 - Informed Consent - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
What's that one food, soilent green?

Well, yeah, fucked like always on the Witch slaughter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I;m really greatful for the translation on this manga. I absolutely love the art and story thus far. Cheers everyone, have a wonderful weekend.

Dex-chan lover
And the horror continues. I feel like I might be traumatized by reading this...

Dex-chan lover
We did it boys! We reached Witch Auschwitz. Next stop, Witch Hiroshima and Witch Khmer Rouge !

Dex-chan lover
Really, with your giant magical tentacles, the only thing you did to the guy who said he got bored of making witch juice is sucked him off and made him a literal crucified martyr ?

Really, with your giant magical tentacles, the only thing you did to the guy who said he got bored of making witch juice is sucked him off and made him a literal crucified martyr ?
So that's what Adonis did ? He broked his bones and take his "fuel" to make him die ?

He won’t. That dumb girl is conscious again, which means she’ll somehow manage to stifle him and annoy us, just as she has throughout this series.
Nah, she actually starts fighting properly from this point on, at least against enemies trying to kill them. She does cry while killing humans, but she still does it.

Nah, she actually starts fighting properly from this point on, at least against enemies trying to kill them. She does cry while killing humans, but she still does it.
I confirmed it.

Users who are viewing this thread