The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2 - Informed Consent - Part 2

Double-page supporter
He won’t. That dumb girl is conscious again, which means she’ll somehow manage to stifle him and annoy us, just as she has throughout this series.
fr, if it wasn't for her soft personality this manga would definitely be on my top 2

Dex-chan lover
If that Organoid has any consciousness like he suspects, it may even be accumulating a hell of a grudge. He should let it out of its box.

Humanity really knew how to treat witches. Let's pile up the list:
  1. Murder &. Genocide
  2. Sexual Assault &. Rape
  3. Enslavement &. Slave Trading
  4. Torture
  5. Wicked Experimentation &. Desecration of the dead
All those crimes against humanity's former friend simply out of vanity (and to some degree manipulation by that single Queen). Anyway, despite all the grimdark brutality, it's sad that this is still not within mere fiction. In past and present we have pretty much done the same. And although humans can have more empathy for something that is more similar to them, being sentient, sapient or same looking isn't always a green card to survive humanity's darkest desires. Recommend reading past historic records of Unit 731 under Iishi Shiro or Josef Mengele. The way how big meat industry produces cheap meat also requires particular "efficient" ways to treat animals ofc.

Dex-chan lover
For someone who is angry and wants revenge, he's tame, a lil bit way too tame in fact. Especially in this chapter.

For someone who is angry and wants revenge, he's tame, a lil bit way too tame in fact. Especially in this chapter.
Don't worry he is back at his game on the next chapters ;-)
He was on rampage for the first 4 volumes. Then the lore was developping, he killed some others... then he is back next chapter.

Last edited:
I only read the first chapter and this one. This is probably the most vile shit I've seen in a while. Truly disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Humanity really knew how to treat witches. Let's pile up the list:
  1. Murder &. Genocide
  2. Sexual Assault &. Rape
  3. Enslavement &. Slave Trading
  4. Torture
  5. Wicked Experimentation &. Desecration of the dead
All those crimes against humanity's former friend simply out of vanity (and to some degree manipulation by that single Queen). Anyway, despite all the grimdark brutality, it's sad that this is still not within mere fiction. In past and present we have pretty much done the same. And although humans can have more empathy for something that is more similar to them, being sentient, sapient or same looking isn't always a green card to survive humanity's darkest desires. Recommend reading past historic records of Unit 731 under Iishi Shiro or Josef Mengele. The way how big meat industry produces cheap meat also requires particular "efficient" ways to treat animals ofc.
ah yes, the Captive Bolt technique :haa:

I only read the first chapter and this one. This is probably the most vile shit I've seen in a while. Truly disgusting.
I agree, decided to check out how this retarded gore fetish shlock of a manga is doing with this chapter. Greeted by young girls getting crushed with unnecessary detail of brain matter and intestines. This author needs to be locked up.

Dex-chan lover
As that Dr. Doofenshmirtz quote goes...

"If I had a nickel for every time I read a manga where 'a countless number of girls were executed via a giant hydraulic press and their bloody pulp was used for regeneration purposes' happened, I'd have two nickels. That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice"

If anyone wants to know the other one, its the recent chapters of
Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Let Doroka see again dammit. Why can't Adonis just restore her eyesight? Is it because he doesn't know how an eye functions and everything about it?

Dex-chan lover
this is sick, just like the real world
if only people would know what's the history of modern war (including the newest), so dont get fooled by the slogan that you're the "good guys", do your research first then talk

anyway, it's kinda "same" with the vegan meat, they put so many thing, including CANCER CELL, i'm serious!!! just look it up

Users who are viewing this thread