The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2 - Shall We Dance Again?

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't see anything."
I guess he didn't? From what we know about the physiology of the witches, Doroka shouldn't have the lower genitalia, right? She should be a Barbie doll down there... or there are genitals down there, just not the one required for reproduction.
:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't see anything."
I guess he didn't? From what we know about the physiology of the witches, Doroka shouldn't have the lower genitalia, right? She should be a Barbie doll down there... or there are genitals down there, just not the one required for reproduction.
:pepehmm:
I think witches would look identical down under. Don’t forget that one woman was arrested for being a witch (her husband ended up sharing a cell with her skeleton) when she wasn’t

if they did look different, it would’ve been easy to prove she was innocent

Dex-chan lover
Still don't understand why he didn't just take someone elses eyes or take the organoids eyes cause it's literally right there and only having one eye is a serious detriment especially in combat since it limits the field of view and greatly diminishes depth perception which are pretty needed in combat. Also has this mfr always been able to just construct suits of armor that make you able to go toe to toe with fuckin rail guns cause i remember him getting clapped asf against that one dude till doroka put a spell on him to win or sum

Users who are viewing this thread