Contributor
https://www.ainushi.com/the-kings-avatar-manhua/

Yea the rest I think were taken by Qidian.

The anime they made about this was really good in my opinion, if anybody is interested definitely look it up.

If I just finish watching the anime, which chapter do I start that continue the series

If you mean the manga the current chapter here of 57.3 is around episode 8 of the anime. If you're asking about the novel, while I'd recommend starting from the start because the anime did some skipping around and some of the dialogue is more clear in the novel, but the anime ends somewhere around chapter 235.

Fed-Kun's army
@4rcane I suggest you to read this from the start, if I'm not mistaken there are some extra stuff in here than in the anime.

MCM

The King's Avatar anime season 1, with 12 episodes has ended in 2016 if I remember correctly and we're still looking forward a season 2.
Did the manga, novel or anime end already ?

@MCM The LN has been finished for a while but the translations are 2/3 the way through translations, hitting at, I believe, around 1200 translated chapters of the slightly over 1600 chapters. The second season anime, I've heard, is supposed to be released sometime next year. I would highly recommend reading the LN, though, because even the manga does skip a few smaller details that's explained in the LN.

The most atrocious thing about all of this is that we don't see NEARLY enough Su Mucheng artwork!!! I need moar Su Mucheng!

What chapter did the anime end at? I just read that chapter 57 is episode 08, so I'm guessing the manga isn't as far translated as the anime?

Got impatient so I went over to https://www.ainushi.com/the-kings-avatar-manhua/ and read it there. Wonder why it's not getting updated on mangadex :/

Users who are viewing this thread