Anyone here read the original novel? Can you spoil me on Ye Xiu's main team a year later?

@sonyalexandra - It's been a long while since I've read it, so I forget some descriptions and definitely forgot the names. But the other members are:

1. Former backup member of Herb Garden - Quo Yifan?
2. Former leader of Herb Garden, and creator of The Witch character - Wang Chen?
3. A random they picked up who was really skilled at PK - Mo Fan
4. Guy being strangled by Steamed Bun - Guy who theorizes the optimal solution to clearing dungeons (don't even remember name)
5. A healer who they find from Ye Qiu's rival guild - ?

As I recall, these were the only other members on their team.
Based on what I recall of their temperaments, 2 is the guy near Ye Qiu, and 3 is being strangled by Steamed Bun. I don't know who guy on the left is, but my best guess is 1, because the other two guys personalities wouldn't fit how he is pictured. most likely is 5, based on image I found on the wiki.

@Fwaifuxsenpai: That's an aggregate site, might as well use the official EN link since that's where they get it. Also that's like chapter 20-something here, the official translations haven't caught up yet.

Fed-Kun's army
it's kinda slow. feel like not enough chapters since after 125, he is lv 27

I gotta say, the official translation is steaming hot garbage. Like, barely better than MTL. For instance, the Chinese term for healing in a video game translates literally to "add blood," so the official translation has characters shouting "add blood!" in the middle of a fight instead of calling for heals. So stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@xtkbilly, @sonyalexandra
Some clarifications:
#1 Yifan was an Assassin in Herb Garden, but switched to a Ghostblade after Ye Xiu's advice.
#2 Wang Chen wasn't from Herb Garden, but from Blue Spring River (might have the name wrong?) the guild that Shaotian (the trash talking guy) is from. He actually trained both Shaotian and the current captain, I think he's a Conjurer, not a Witch (Herb Garden captain is the Witch).
#3 Mo Fan (Deception) was a renowned Ninja, infamous for killing to loot lol
#4 was called something like Clear Light, he's a Summoner but yeah his forte is in analytics.
#5 The Healer... Oh yeah, Little Cold Hands I think he was called! Someone only interested in making money lol

Of course there were also Tang Rou and Steamed Bun Invasion and eventually
our favourite Good Girl Gunner, Su Mucheng
😚

Users who are viewing this thread