The King's Beloved Daughter - Ch. 3 - Schemes of the Maids

I don’t know there is something about the FL I don’t know like. I think she’s too gullible.

Isn’t she an adult inside?? Why is she making all these stupid mistakes. She just left the maid behind with her attempted murderers. Ans allowed herself to to walked god knows where. Even if you thought you had leverage over someone you don’t wander blindly after them!

How, how, how, I do not understand. She got a second chance, knows that the maids are not to be trusted yet she believes them on a pitiful leverage. She doesn't even have access to anyone to tell.

Dex-chan lover
She's the princess, if she wants to take her maid along with her those other maids can't stop her.

WHY ARE MANHUAS SO PAINFUL TO READ
I MEAN its interesting but a little to overdone like the story the hype and everything

Thank you for the update. 😊 and to all the haters, I don't think she is naive, us as the reader are seeing this from the readers prospective not as the MCs prospective. She thinks she won them over through the blackmail thinking the maids won't do anything because it's the loved daughters necklace. If she went to the king with the knowledge the maids could all die but with that in mind, she believes the maids will lead her to the doctor. But seeing her face and reactions in the end I think she now knows something is up.. She's also been unloved all her life while she thinks that is what the maids will think. She believes that the king won't protect her or the only maid that cares for her, so even though she has the necklace she doesn't have proof that it was the maids that stole it nor does she have proof that the maids are trying to kill her maid or her. So how can she go to anyone with this information when she believes no one will believe her or take she side. Resolting in more abuse since that is proof that anyone can do what they want with the MC since no one will protect her... With all the routes close to her the only thing left she can believe in is the sister that showed her some kindness but to get to the sister she has to go through the doctor so she blindly follows the maids. But she, I think, knew something was up because of her gut feelings, so I believe, she left the maid behind to protect her just in case.. that's just my take though I believe there is more to see then what meets the eyes.

Honestly putting this on hold until there's any sign of it getting better. I saw the artstyle and though it would be like better manhuas such as A Taste of Love, but so far it's following the pattern of "the characters' personalities and the events that happen don't have to make any sense as long as everything that happens is super dramatic and there's a shower of conflict".

Lmao why she’s still naive... gosh she learn nothing from her reincarnation 💀✋🏻

Aggregator gang
I see both sides of this, but I still say breaking parts of the maids and driving them out of the castle is the way to go.

1) They've already decided to hurt her, trying to blackmail them out of that is going to be a never ending project.

2) They're hateful trash and recycling is pointless when there is no shortage of raw material.

3) A reputation for being merciful isn't going to do her any good

Users who are viewing this thread