The King's Beloved Daughter - Ch. 4 - A Mysterious Youth

honestly thank you for not putting your water mark on the whole screen, and putting it in a corner. I appreciate that. And thanks for the translations

I feel so bad for reading on kissmanga(?) Before finding out about mangadex qwq
I didn't even realize what they were doing and because I started reading on both sides I noticed myself how they were stealing the hard work

Thank you for the chapter ❤️🙂🤩

I totally agree with You regarding reposting.
Thank You for translation, hard work & sharing the chapters with us on mangadex 🥀🌷🌹

Those memes were funny!
I always read on Mangadex. I love this site!
Thank you for the chapter.

Greetings from Brazil, I try to read on mangadex but the chapters take forever and a day to load, it's really hard to wait 11 minutes to load a and read the chapter in 4 or less.

Love the site but it doesn't seem to take good routes here, no matter the server I choose.

Double-page supporter
So what was the maid's plan? Leave her there, and hope the guards would catch her and dispose of her? They don't seem to be looking for her, and she's just a child, so they would likely want to check her identity before doing anything serious to her.

the characters’ actions and thought process makes no sense to me so far. chinese manhuas are always like this 💀. still gonna read to see if things get better.

Be smart and if chapter is unaccredited on kiss shit. Instagram and Tweet that shit with a screenshot containing the ads and manga title. DMCA Storm proceeds.

She's mad in the "pathfinder" panel because he had her, a little girl, go first into the room they just unlocked which could be dangerous. Not because he's using her to find magic stones or whatever.

Honestly I'm fine with the watermark since it's unobtrusive. Also, I do go on other manga sites and see s2manga all over some of my favorite webtoons and I'm glad that mangadex prides itself on quality cuz that shits disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread