The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 100

i'm so happy that paulina gets along with everyone, and there's not too much dumb drama ... tbh id be happy if pauline didnt even get any romance, as long as she's happy, i'm happy :)

paulina is probs one of my fav FLs in manwha, cause badass FLs or FLs who actually know what theyre doing are so satisfying to fangirl over hehe (like kaisa, melissa, raeli, or aria :3)

Ohoho so the seemingly pure doctor apprenticd guy might not be so pure afterall

Why do I get the feeling that an "accident" will happen to the pregnant consort, and upon an investigation, the old marquis will be implicated and stripped of rank? If such a situation did occur, I could foresee the pregnant consort becoming infertile, the marquis' daughter will be barred from being empress, and only the third consort will be left. Add in another scandal, and boom, all three consorts can't become the empress. They convene and decide to have Paulina become empress, while they give birth to the kids. Based on my guess, that is what will happen.

as someone that knows a little bit of German I guess at the end Cekel said "Herr Sneke" and not "Frau Sneke"... because Frau is for woman...

Dex-chan lover
Threatening Rebecca AND using lady Tory as a pawn in his plans for power.... I can’t wait for him to get his comeuppance.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I've been sus of that chubby sneke from the beginning, Cekel's reaction to seeing him confirms it!

@Kaiqi
Clearly they are playing with the chess pieces as if they were action figures.

thanks for translating! I too hope Ms. Paul gets the chance to flip the board on that Elder.

Users who are viewing this thread