The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I think the war was skipped because the two countries they invaded were probably weak and wasn't all that important. As the King said, this was only the beginning of conquering the continent.

Dex-chan lover
The old man that died and momo are so far the two best male charaters

I thought shhe was going to do her own parody version of the I Have A Dream speech.

Momo is cool haha. The chill guy we need . I have another webtoon to follow 💙

Glad to have some reasonable characters like the short haired general (I can't remember his name). He sees Pauliana first as a soldier/knight, and then as a woman. So even if he doesn't particularly like having her in the army, he also is more respectful. Most of the other characters see her as a woman first.. and then only judge her for it.

Aww my heart hurts for the oldman... Although she was treated bad by everyone in her formal country but the old guy was the only one who helped her...

They want her to go because they don't trust her, not because she's a woman. People talk about her because she is the first woman in their army ever.

Fed-Kun's army
The panel when she visited the old man’s grave broke my heart she looked so empty :(

one wants to give her a plot of land the other wants to give her a country PFT
KINDA EPIC

Users who are viewing this thread