The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 14

Group Leader
"Try me". Ahh yes, the woman who beat up a bunch of knights barehanded is surely no threat to a child like him.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it won't be satisfying unless this kid losses some teeth. But we all know this is just gonna end with him getting humiliated at most. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Legionary_Hunter, fortunately, he just finished tenderizing this particular cut of meat.

I don't give a fuck who you are, if you constantly harass your superior officer who was given that position by the FUCKING EMPEROR, you have no one but yourself to blame when you end up dangling headfirst in the latrine with a scrub brush firmly clenched between your teeth.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel my blood pressure rising. Please, PLEASE, kick the living shit out of this little fuck. I'd do it myself. Seriously, are the males in this damn manga retarded? She fought off MEN. TRAINED SOLDIERS for THREE HOURS. Does he not realize that she can kill him with little thought. A weak little man who can't even pass the knight test is causing actions of insubordination to their superior. THEIR SUPERIOR THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE RIGHT-HAND PERSON OF THE EMPEROR. THE EMPEROR WHO CHOSE HER FIRST HAND. I would have had him tied up and beaten immediately. Or even worse

@Redice thumbnail on kakao says he keeps his teeth, but what happened wasn't pretty. :D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Why did this chapter have to end this way? Just... I just want to see that kid get what's coming to him.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize knights were trained in digging their own graves.

Users who are viewing this thread