The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
This is a rare kind of series that I don't feel the urge to ship the MC with another main character.

Dex-chan lover
Does this idiot know nothing about warfare? The enemy is extremely well fortified and extremely well versed in naval combat and repeling enemy invasions from the waterfront, his men are utterly unfamiliar with naval combat nor invading from the waterfront, he has a roughly 0% chance of success, especially as he demands his men march without rest or preparation. You cannot win on morale alone, you need to understand strategy and logistics, and this commander seems to know neither. He should have just gone home with his tail between his legs because he's not cracking that defense with his inexperienced men. Lick his wounds, come back later with a more experienced force that has trained for this kind of operation.

Contributor
Yeah why do they keep approaching openly by water? Certainly there are better, non-naval strategies. Was it an island or something?

The king looks scary. I don’t usually find royalty scary in mangas/manhwas/webtoons.

I'm enjoying the characters in this series but the author should really stop focusing on the logistics, because it will take a lot more work to make them verisimilitudinous.

Double-page supporter
A minute of silence for that poor soldier who was literally stripped by Pauliana.
Now he can no longer marry.

Dex-chan lover
Did they just try that same water tactic again?? or did I see wrong because, that wouldnt make any sense to do over and over for an entire season.

Dex-chan lover
I used to be a warrior, but then I took a comment-bait to the knee. (Didn't want to leave the author hanging there.)

this is one of those series where i don't want mc to fall in love but rather everyone else to fall for mc bc she's so COOL i love her

Fed-Kun's army
Story's enjoyable, but the artist needs to study up on portraying battles. There's people repairing boats missing chunks of wood, but the only attacks we've seen are arrows.

Pieces of the upper deck blown off. The King's headshot from underneath, on a rocking boat, and against the wind. Armor piercing and homing arrows that fly around the deck and shoot sideways into the windows.

What sorcery is this!? . . . . maybe actual sorcery?

Users who are viewing this thread