The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 18

The note at the end... I'm cracking up... I'm gonna get abs from laughing so hard...

If the legend is true then somewhere the water level is not deep to the point to allow animal to swim/walk?
Or there is an hidden entrance at the bottom?

Really like where this is going. It's been a bit hit-or-miss so far but this is an interesting development. The dinner scene was great, too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Saitoki god im so glad she found an enemy so kind that she got to choose between being raped, a war crime, or being executed as a prisoner, which is also a war crime. it's not like there's a basic system in place where people can be held for long periods of time without escaping. he's far too intelligent for prisons. better to cut her head off

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really curious to see how she falls for him later. I can't really imagine her being all blushy or lovey dovey with anyone

@ArisenDresden

Why do they need to hold a trial for a simple foot soldier? She was seen as just another pawn that got captured. they already killed her commanders as seen by him reading their logs on her actions. She at the time wasn't needed and was shown to be loyal. (When she didn't tell them the location of her troop mates) You'd rather her be sexually assaulted while they were taking her to prison and then assulted in prison??

The mercy he showed her was the only logical mercy he could afford her. It wouldn't have made since to let her go because she possibly could have warned the neighboring kingdom about their attack to get revenge.

Not a diss but not everything is black and white / good or bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Saitoki most logical mercy is a prison. prisons have existed for awhile now. a less logical action is ordering an execution in the middle of your camp because you failed to properly controlled your soldiers. things are pretty black and white when it comes to executions. they're either justified, or they aren't. this one isn't.

@ArisenDresden

Please read my full statement again and not just the bold portion.

Why would they do that and waste their time watching her and resources feeding her and then risk her escaping?

Fed-Kun's army
@Saitoki why send anyone to prison instead of executing them on the spot? because it is the most morally correct action. i read your whole comment. i much prefer being alive and damaged as opposed to dead. would you disagree?

Is she... is she wearing a hoodie lmao
I’m probably wrong on that entirely, but it looks like it and I find that funny as hell for whatever reason

Users who are viewing this thread