The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure a certain ML from another mange would LOVE these abs 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol I wonder how the emperor will react if he saw those abs.

Anyway. Those abs is still hot.

Author :how many abs do you want to see from this chapter. ?

Me:yes

Contributor
War is a terrible thing.

Meanwhile those abs! Much better then those posers who think a slim stomach = abs.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, not sure if should feel sad about the lord and the suffering caused by the conflict... or be amazed by Pauliana's stronk sexy body

@WoodyCyber I see what you did there 🤣 And I agree, her abs are hot

Fed-Kun's army
For the countries as a whole (Cukdas and Ehas) their little play war was just a formality and a routine. But looking micro and on an individual level so much has been affected because of it.

she is so fucking shredded and it's so hot and im just a simple gay and im here for it. cant wait for people to see and appreciate it too

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the comments sections are Bad... but sometimes... we all simply come together in appreciation for a heroine who could 100% crush each and every one of us.

(tho as a trans dude I can't help but feel stressed about using bandages to restrict your chest while doing activities... but it does look more like. Sports bra level. And the Asthetic is killer.)

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I was worried that they were going to ride to victory on the back of some mythical creature. I'm so glad they went with a rational explanation.

...Also: those abs are a national treasure. Who would be ashamed of those abs?

Dex-chan lover
Really. She's shredded. Damn boyo lucked out. Being able to see that. But her breast.. Needs better protection for her boobs
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread