The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 25

oh we gonna get so many interactions between them, this is gonna be good. (also, if our king only realizes his feelings after he conquers the whole continent we can expect some slow as fuck progress or very deep in denial idiots in love, either way im here for it)

YEAHHHHH I love that this series can be so good even when the king and Pauliana aren’t interacting at all, because they’re both such interesting characters, but more opportunities to see them together...yes please.

Dex-chan lover
Pauliana, you snitch!

I really thought she was going to be jousting, but now I see where this is going. I was wondering how she was going to get much closer to the king.

Meanwhile, Aino's exhibiting some worryingly yandere tendencies.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@deadleaves

Its good without interaction because unlike most series, they don't immediately start as "lovers" after "one encounter" for "dumb reasons"(like Duchess with an Empty Soul, most otome game isekai manga) despite their "compatibility" (stories where the pair starts off as "enemies" like Black haired princess, Shishunki Bitter Change are not counted)

It also focuses on other, more important things first like Pauliana's recognition as a knight instead of skipping past everything. (War got skipped twice though. Probably because its not the focus.)

This gives time for the characters to grow and develop.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that's how the story is gonna skip the action this time. I dig it.

"Ino will explain it to Sir Levi." You mean, Aino? (E: Or, "I"?)

Uhh, why not just assign two guards? Two is not that many, especially for a king. Pauliana may have proven her merit and is strong, but her rank is low among the commanders and is just new to the position to replace a general. If the general dude doesn't want her to guard the king, he could have easily suggested to add another one as extra precaution.

Sir Anio is such a little bitch lol
its not like the Emperor took away his title, it just temporary

Users who are viewing this thread