The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 25

This is suuuuch a great slow burn!!!! Thanks for all the great work!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Contributor
That's uh quite the leap of responsibility there. Slow your ass down your majesty. She just finally got the respect of her peers

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye If His Majesty's life wasn't at stake you'd think he was attempting the Dilbert Principle to try and snuff out remaining doubts of Pauliana's ability and loyalty.

Dex-chan lover
He's clearly aiming for night service. Who can blame him?

change duty already paulina? lol
well seeing the king beaming to paulina is cute tho.

I also thought she'd go jousting, but then again she did put up a really convincing defense towards several men when they cought her and tried to arrest and execute her in the beginning. I think the emperor knows she is loyal to him simply due to him treating her fairly as a soldier.

Maybe it's just me but the emperor was really interested in Pauliana as a soldier, that she's competent but at the same time, different that she catches his attention. So maybe, subconsciously, he makes a way to get to know her more and see her skills by doing that?? Regardless of her position?? Idk though.. It's still unclear at this point

I am glad they're on better terms that this makes it even funnier now. I know Aino still doesn't like Paulina but he's lightened up since then.

Fed-Kun's army
2 promotions. well then... I'm all for more time seeing the ship sail but was also looking forward to her possibly jousting. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread