The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 29

I hope that Paulina has some sort of hidden weapon so she won't get hurt when she inevitably saves the king.

Double-page supporter
What I don't understand is how they could even fall for an obvious trap like that. I mean, the fact that he so "desperately" wanted that banquet should've already rang all the alarms in this blondies head in the previous chapter, and the fact that they so desperately wanted to take the guards away from him should be more than enough to make him realize something is going on, yet he sees nothing, so I guess he's just a moron. Quite frankly, any person who has brains (regardless of whether they work or not) should've been even more vigilant after "obtaining the country without bloodshed", since it was obvious the king didn't want to give the country to him, which is he challenged you in the first place. So expecting him to actually honor such a deal is outright idiotic and the emperor should be executed for stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf how could it be unexpected?? Obviously something will happen LOL

Double-page supporter
These ladies do not understand how impractical their dresses are. Curious about how Pauli will look in a dress though, she'd look good in guy's formal wear too

Forced femininity how disgusting

Secondly the concurred nation has no right to dictate the “etiquette” the concurring nation gets to enforce its rules and believes on the nation they took over. If Paulina was smart….or had a little more nationalism she could have stated that easily.

Fed-Kun's army
I... I kind of think Paulina isn't gonna look good. I want her to not look good in a dress just cause I don't think it's necessary to put her in a dress.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't have killed the Princess at the end. There was truly no need for that as she was a non-combatant.

Users who are viewing this thread