The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 30

Never underestimate a women's hidden charms.

BTW, that sword just got named "charms".

Dex-chan lover
She's beauty, she's grace, she'll run her sword straight through your face.

She still caught the king's eye just by wearing a dress, but for a completely different reason.

I Love Pauliana so much! Go girl, you show 'em who's the boss!
Thank you for the double release!!! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Lol they put extensions on her, go Paulina🥰 than you for the double release

Dex-chan lover
Paulina: THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!.

lol maybe one of the reason why she's walking like that. She has bunch of blades under her dress.

here, we get to witness a king's "dokkyun♡" moment

I'm really really happy the mangaka didn't decide to randomly make her a beauty.

Fed-Kun's army
Miss Paul I Love You, So Much,

Thank you for the releases!!!

She's so sexyyyy gooooood 🤤 I've been waiting forever for her to have her badass moment! Yes!!

@goldfish178
Indeed.
It was nice that they kept her muscles and scars rather than smooth everything out.
Her initial "gorilla stance" seemed to have been 'cause of the sword she was hiding under her dress skirt.

If they really wanted to fancy her up, I'd say something similar to Gracy's hunting attire in Survive as the Hero's Wife would suit her without forcing her into a dress. I'll put an image of the outfit I'm talking about under the spoiler cut.
694e0dbf4ba1d18b17a834a2e800979dd35c10a9.jpg

It's still formal, has pants, etc. No shoehorned dress. I'd say cut down on the ribbons and such, and it'd fit.

Double-page supporter
ooof i felt my heart throb like i assume women feel when they see a good looking guy on that last panel

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest. Just the fact she doesn't have facial scars is already a concession to beauty in the part of the author. The fact she had lotsa body scars (seen even in previous chapters) is good aesthetic and a sign that Paul isn't the 'ol 'strong lady who thinks she's manly but that is bullshit cause she's drawn like most beauties.'

Aggregator gang
Everyone; poor paulina, she must have cramps

Paulina, carrying no fewer than 30 knives in her dress; yup. that's it. That's absolutely why i'm walking like this

Users who are viewing this thread