The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 31

I know o have read the raws. And now the translated chapter. But I still kinda wanna know what she did to kill the princess. Like stab? Break her neck? Slith her throat?

She killed the princess to spare her the humiliation of taking her own life? Was that it?

Dex-chan lover
I’m just curious why did they kill the princess if she was oblivious to the deception of the king?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!
Completely offtopic but how do you even share stuff on the instragram? There is no convienent way to use it on PC, and using is via phone is bloody painful for anything not photos.
I'm just really confused whenever I see that warning.

Maybe she just cut her hair?

The “That’s not it” could be Sir Pollyanna realizing the princess had horrible insecurity from her trash dad, or that the princess had no remorse or shame for the slimy trick her dad just pulled other than wishing she’d done her part better and seduced the king

Dex-chan lover
You know... If not because Paulina join the ball as a girl, i would probably forgot that she is a girl

I kinda hope that she killed the princess so that she doesn't get raped, and if so, that's a neat detail on the author's part.

@Xzayer She helped the princess commited suicide, since if she is being alive. She would only be the prisoner of war and... yeah, death would be much better.

But, because she is the princess. She didn't know how to make a fast and the least pain death.

Group Leader
@Xzayer
Probably to prevent potential rebellion. If a member of the previous royal line/lineage is still alive, it's possible they may be used (or may lead) a rebellion to reclaim the throne.
Since our emperor boi here is trying to rule all the continents, it'd be easy for a rebellion led by the "true heir/heiress" to occur in one of the countries when he's not looking.
Additionally, the people of that country may feel an ingrained sense of obligation to their previous royalty and assist in allowing that heir to reclaim the throne. If no heir exists, it'd be easier for a new emperor/ruler to take their place (kinda like how new male lions will kill all the cubs in a conquered pride that don't belong to them).

Basically, he's nipping all the buds from the get-go instead of letting an issue fester later when he's not paying attention.

That being said, I'm not sure if Pauliana mercy-killed the princess or just wounded her enough to where she's not a threat but can restart her life. Most likely the former, but I'd be interested in seeing her take a girl in a similar situation under her wing as a new soldier.

@Xzayer well if I may speak from my perspective. I think because she's a princess of the kingdom and daughter of that trashy king who almost assassinated(?) the emperor's group.
OR, to erase any heir when bikpa would become a dukedom belonging in the empire.

Users who are viewing this thread