The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 37

Its a bit embarrassing I forgot it was April Fools and only realized halfway (at least, before the stickman figures). I mean, him being bald was weird but it was also weirdly... attractive (after rereading and rewatching the monk sm*t, certainly being bald ain't an issue if the guy is still attractive). As for the fonts, I zoomed and read, and persevered. I mean, those WERE rumors, so the font change was kinda reasonable for me but I guess it was pure idiocy on my part

When u thought it couldnt get progressively worse but then it does.

For all the people who put effort in this. Wow i breakdown half way. thanks for ur hard work

I forgot it's april 1st so I joined their discord to find out what was happening lol

This was terrible, using times new roman for all the text would’ve sufficed..
I fail to understand why they tried so hard to find such fonts.. I only read until I saw the third font which is probably in the first page still.

Edit: Turns out it’s an April fool’s prank and I say covid-19 is enough we don’t need this kind of bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
You guys had so much time to make a normal chapter, so why didn't you, you just put more work on yourself just to get people to get angry at you... so fucking dumb I don't understand... just stop people it's not worth it, everyone that does something for today really needs to understand that it's seriously hurting them, MangaDex's fake adds probably made a few people leave the site for good, and if that didn't, some people probably left because of things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread