The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 5

Dude I'm crying Paulina I'm rooting for you I hope you get some justice from all these men who treated you so cruelly

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god. She wanted to die with her dignity and this jerk.... THIS JERK SJCBAKGXJAKSBXK PAULINA KICK THE GUY IN THE BALLS!!! BREAK HIS MANHOOD
ALSO ONCE THE PRINCE FOUND OUT SHE WAS A LADY HE WAS LIKE "You know what. My perviuos offer of you being my knight. I'm going to take that back. Cut off her head"
Many thanks

Most sincere thank you for bringing this amazing webtoon for us, with such a good quality

Fed-Kun's army
WOW I HATE THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH????

thank you for the update even if i want to die!!!!

Double-page supporter
Yeah...she doesn't look like a woman at all & considering the circumstances of them being in the middle of war and all...the likelihood of her being female were really slim. So how did he know by just looking at her eyes?! Even the name she gave was male. Anyways; I hope she will be fine :(

My guess is that he found out by scent. There's like black smoke thingy on the bg when he found out, while that may be just for effect and panel tone purposes, it may also indicate there's a certain smell in the air unique to women.

Aww, I was hoping they wouldn't realize she was a woman. How did he even figure it out?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok he needs to die. Can't even let her die in peace, you've got to molest her??

Fed-Kun's army
"As a platoon leader, protecting you is my duty."
I got chills hearing that, she is a true leader.

Glad it didn’t take half the series for them to figure it out, but it’s going to be hard for me to like the ML after this.

Users who are viewing this thread