The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 50

Ooh I hope they give Ventier more spotlight, I love his character design out of all the subordinates!

And LMAO I love your omakes they're so creative!! 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this leads to her becoming aware of some feelings for the emperor. Or at least becoming aware of him as a man.

Also speaking of, the poor bastard is in so deep and she is not helping matters at all.

My goodness, the omake. Also we finally learn the guy's name. I've been calling him genderbent Paul in my head, because he kinda looks like her. LOL

Call me dumb but i don’t understand what happened? What was he trying to say and why is she mad

Well I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking there was going to be a surprise confession😅.

While Ventier's concerns are legitimate, it must be frustrating for Paulina to have it pointed out again that she may be used against the king she's so dedicated to serving. She can be doing everything right but her gender will still be weaponized by others against him.

Also love how the king is once again putting his facial control skills to the test but starting to fail in the face of Paulina's unabashed comments.

Fed-Kun's army
@AGlowden He's trying to say that because she's a woman, if she doesn't watch her conduct by the emperor's side there are bound to be rumors and scandals that could ruin his reputation. As the commenter below me has mentioned, she's mad because no matter how devoted she is to the emperor and how long she has served him (she has more than proven her worth by now), her gender will always be weaponized against her.

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were going to do the fake relationship trope and I was here for it
Honestly ship Paulina with everyone, even Aino lol

Dex-chan lover
That omake was gold 🤣
Thank you for the release!

Fed-Kun's army
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

thx for both the translation and the omake!

lmfao, the end of this chapter had me so annoyed, but the omake put me in a good mood again!! thank you for the update ~

Users who are viewing this thread