The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 61

Aggregator gang
Ooo, now we're starting the palace drama huh? I'm not too excited tho, the spoilers were quite disappointing😢 Let's hope things are better here

Its just me or its really kinda sad in the end of the chapter? :”)

Dex-chan lover
You weren't trying to offend but yeah you were still offensive.

@Watee You are not alone. It's kinda sad how everything was so quick to move on to their own path after being together for 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
I know it seems at first like they are meddlesome and looking down on her desire to remain a knight, but I see the fact that both Sir and Lady Vika clearly are worrying about her as if she were their own daughter to be pretty sweet. It often isn't possible to fix life-long beliefs about roles, but at least they are acting on their concerns in a helpful manner rather than a demanding one.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fushiginiku It's honestly very relatable. I see many of the older generation giving such advice, which comes from good intentions, but also hurt as assume your current way of life is not already good enough. It's just a difference in beliefs.

Double-page supporter
Oh I really hope Sir Levi teaches the twins how to wield a sword. He'll be in for a surprise 😁.
It's kinda sad how real this chapter is as there's still a lot of people who thinks a woman's way of life is to get married and take care of children. I've had friends who's family had told them to cease higher education because "men don't like women who are too smart"

Users who are viewing this thread