The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

Omg thank you for the mass update!!!

HAHAHA I'm kinda feeling sorry for the king, he likes her so much but Paulina is just so refreshing. Rarely do we see stories of women who break the glass ceiling without exacting revenge. I like how matter-of-fact she took Sir Aino's remark about how who would want their daughters to be knights.

Dex-chan lover
Lol my goodness first aino and now his brother. Both pains in the butts
Many thanks

Also from pervious chapters.. Does Paulina like girls? She wants a wifu o3o

Dex-chan lover
I like this writing. It's excellent.

On a sidenote, the king is hilarious. I feel bad for the poor sod.

Dex-chan lover
He can probably sell her on carrying his children if he sells it as a backup succession dealie now that she has a title.
Honestly tho my man, gotta get that harem first before taking her into it. All talk, no game.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Huray! Mass update! All hail the zombies (cos they are dead but alive)

Now we can only hope Aino slaps his brother first before Pauliana gets him executed.

I feel bad for the king. Miss Pauliana is super clueless when it comes to her whole situation with the king.

I do want to see Pauliana with her hair grown out and her all girled out and delicate. Just once... once is enough.

thank you for the mass release! dealing with annoying new characters is a lot easier that way haha

Dex-chan lover
what an experience to go "oh! a new update!" and when you're ready to end up on the title's main page after reading the newest chapter, you are instead greeted with more and more and even MORE new chapters 🤣❤️❤️

thank you so much for the mass release!!! what a fun and awesome way to kick off the start of the story in a new location

Aggregator gang
Lolol Ms. Paul BEAT EM UP!!! Show them you deserve that position!!
Thank you sooo much for the mass release🥰💕😍💕😍🥰 You guys are so amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread