The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
And with just a few words, Donau has set yet another storm into motion.

When the emperor of the continent gets outmatched by one of his own knights in one chapter Dx

when you propose to the love of your life and she throws you in prison Dx

when the entire squadron gets thrown in prison because of a love affair xD (technically when you consider the feelings that caused the fight).

When trying to figure out why your annoying af knights are causing trouble and making your job harder and then you get proposed to mid-investigation(and it's all because that knight loves you) xD

Also how zaino became a loyal dog after getting his own ass kicked LOL

Donau is just an idiot, a walking disaster to Paulina's life. For fucks sake I want this kid dead. Think about Paulina please, the consequences of your actions. You are just giving her much much problems kiddo. This why I hate kids with their so called "love". Toxic!

you heard that right our dear lucius, donau proposed to the love of your life hahaha

DONAU!!! YOU BECAME A FINE MAN , BUT IF YOU WERE GONNA PROPOSE, WHY NOT CONFESS TOO? 🤷‍♀️

Aggregator gang
HE'S ALL GROWN UP AND WANTING TO PROTECT HIS NOONA OH MY GOD I CANNOT IM GONNA DIE MY HEARTJTJRJENE💕💞💕💞💕💞

that look that she gave to Donau when she asked him if he likes her hurts

it shows that she has accepted that in the end, she is not a conventionally attractive woman and she has probably given up on being a normal woman at the time - marrying a good husband and bearing children

Users who are viewing this thread