The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 7

@JutlandAngel Punch?! I'd want something more permanent. Don't want him(as far as it seemed only one guy wanted to rape her) to forget what happens if he tries to assault a woman.

Now the other guys that ripped her armor off... They deserve to be punched.

I mean it's good they were like that cause it allowed her to live but they had one order. If they hadn't started the whole undress her thing, that other guy wouldn't have attacked her.

Edit: Hmmm...No matter what happens to that guy, he'll probably just take it out on the next woman he meets. I think it would be better to give him a slight punishment and warning. Then have him watched cause that kind of guy always messes up. Then hit him with a much worse punishment.

Now watch it turn out he's the son of some Noble and they have to go light on him....

See, that's how you make a strong woman character. It doesn't have to be a Mary Sue.

@ElfBrony It wasn't the whole army, it was a squad or a platoon—about 50 men max, but probably less than 20 by the looks of the panels. If you want the kind of story where the female MC (or any other woman in the story) is at risk of rape and then gets raped, you're free to go ahead and read those. There's plenty of them out there.

Leave the rest of us to our power fantasy where a highly trained but unarmed soldier can take down a whole squad or platoon. Which is not logical for exact realism, but is pretty damn tame for a power fantasy.

Aggregator gang
It's not that the whole army was trying to rape her. It was clearly one guy and then another guy was pissed at the rapist for interfering with her beheading and tried to stop him. Then it devolved into a fist fight with a few people and a lot of gawkers. The only unrealistic thing was that no superior walked by and broke up the fight and got things orderly again.

But then, maybe she wasn't considered important enough and everyone was just considering a good show. The fact that she kept herself alive for that length of time is impressive.

Honestly, I just hope the rapist gets punished. He was disobeying orders and started a fight. An army can't function well if soldiers like that are left to their own devices. Time to make him an example...

Dex-chan lover
Bbooyyyyy he sure is a smooth talker for someone who commanded her death
Many thanks

Also the new cover is great. Look at him blushing at PaulIan's awsomeness

Her current world needs more people like the emperor who look at a person's capabilities and not their superficial characteristics/or some traits of theirs that they could not change like their biological gender.

@BanditHadron - I don't see which part of my comment suggests I'm not aware of the fact that there's sexism going on in her world. That's like one of the main themes of this story lol. If I wasn't being clear enough, I meant I want her to find MORE people like the ML who would see her for who she is. Like you said, people like that would be valuable to her in the future especially with how ambitious and driven she is.

Users who are viewing this thread