The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 7

@JutlandAngel
1Ddb.gif

Great idea!

Edit: can't get the image thing to work. Either way.. Thumbs up!
https://tenor.com/1Ddb.gif

Omg thanks for all the updates! This is getting so good! And it's nice to see Pauliana being recognized for her efforts
(*´艸`*)+

This is such a fun read, I love how she actually looks like a well trained knight.

Omg, finally Paulina’s efforts have finally been recognised by someone which is the ML! Man, she fought for three hours? The prince’s army is lame that they can’t even subdue a single woman which proves that even though she’s a woman, she’s 100x better than then.

Fed-Kun's army
PAULINAAAA... YOU BADASS?? THREE HOURS??? I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER KLSDJSAKL but hey can that guy who wanted to rape her die??? your highness, do you know you have rapists working for you??? he was going against your order, you know?

thank you so much for the updates~!

Dex-chan lover
@NoireNowaru
Keep in mind that this was the prevalent mindset throughout most of history; the fact that the prince in this story is like this, and hasn't been peer-pressured into thinking otherwise (even if he is the prince), it's a bit of a miracle.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

Aggregator gang
While I do like how this was done to get her into his side I can't believe the whole 3 hours part. It would be one thing if it was 10 minutes or close but your telling me she held off an entire camp full of armed men for 3 hours surrounded on all sides especially after the fact they were told to behead her? I get that she is a badass but it is kind of mary sue to do that sort of shit for that long with a woman's body even if well trained. That or all the men are that damn incompetent to not take her down in 3 hours but somehow managed to take out an entire army on the border.

I hope she sees her family again after Lucius conquires her country. Even more delicous if she gets her family's assets while they get sent to prison

Users who are viewing this thread