The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I suspect the emperor managed to get that proposal sent, or at least get it sent faster than it would have been otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no poor donau is already out of the game 😂 so are we gonna get another 2nd male lead?

Thank you for the translation!😊

I actually like Donau better (having read a good chunk of the novel the emperor sucks more there than in the manhwa) but I don't think this is a bad result for him.

"You love her."
"I don't."
"Yes you do."
"No, I don't."
"Yes, you do!"
"Ok, I do."
"WELL TOO BAD WE'RE ENGAGED INSTEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Lucius's face is practically screaming, "The things I do for my lovely wife... WHY AM I STILL MASTER-ZONED!!!"

Thanks for the update!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE DONAU IS GAME OVER. I'm gonna stay on this sinking ship until the very end. Captain goes down with the ship (ಠ⌣ಠ)

Real talk, Donau/Paul seems way more viable than Emperor/Paul when we look at status. Although now we have to throw breaking off the engagement into the mix, I guess that evens the scale a little.

The twins would be a good match! They're pretty easy going and fun 😄

Lucious' face at the end is someone who is totally not ready but forced to have a meeting about his-secret-lady-crush and we will see his patience being tested in the next chp 🤣🤣

As much as I like every chapter, I understand Pauliana's struggle. She is never recognized as who she is, a woman. People starts rationalized Pauliana as a man (hence the source of the knights' fight). It's so sad. Her action is understandable and she seems to never believe she would get married in the future. It's sad :((

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor is thinking really hard. Lol, probably on how to save his favorite knight. Lol. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread