The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 71

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. those villainous old dudes... can’t wait for Pauliana to teach them a lesson or two if they hurt her again later on..

Bullshit!

Yeah, its a patriarchal society so a woman as a commander is ridiculous. Oh wait. It's also her fault for not keeping things in order. Its her fault that people look down on her despite her credentials of being a tactician because she is a woman. 🙄

Aggregator gang
Uh I'm so frustrated!!! This sucks! I wanted Pauliana to keep being the Commander and show them how cool she is!!

I am so sorry for Pauliana. He... i mean she was so happy and now she must leave away everything she cherished. I really wonder what the hell is passing the emperor's head?

It sucks that she has to lose her position. Those old bastards! I want to see revenge in the near future.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is legit fucking retarded but since it's a manhua it's pretty much expected because plot progression.

On one hand you can say this is a safer option for Pauliana, the classic "superior/representative gets fired for incompetent subordinates" trope, because she gets distanced from Palace politics atleast for a while.

as soon as the emperor said he'd take her in as a concubine i stopped shipping them. i'm glad i did because if i held a single ounce of hope for this guy then this would have hurt more.

Users who are viewing this thread