The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 85

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPDATE!!!!!!!!
ZGod i love this manhua

Fed-Kun's army
It’s interesting to see that the concubines are not shown to be inherently nasty, at least not yet. They are smart enough to know that Paulina is important. I like the complexity of characters. Like, Lucius is the emperor, but he is still bound by a lot of things. Paulina is competent as a royal guard, but she struggles when it comes to interpersonal relationships. Every character is shown to have flaws, and those flaws are not always presented in good light either.

I think that in the end, Paulina won’t become the empress. She is unfit for the role. However, if any one of the three concubines realizes the depth of feeling that Lucius has for Paulina and also support them, that concubine has a good chance to receive Lucius’s favor to become the empress.

To be fair, Empress Paulina sounds interesting too, but I really can’t imagine Paulina as one.

I have a really bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks for the updates, though. Always sad when a story you've been enjoying takes a regrettable turn.

Thank you so much for the mass updates!
This new arc is going to be frustrating for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
@illusion_moon yeah I dont see Paulina becoming empress. I kinda hope she doesn't, just so that this story stands out. If it does work out I hope the author makes it believable. I have faith the author can end the story well since this has been a good one this far.

To those who are curious, quite time ago someone telled me that
Pauliana becomes pregnant with Lucius child, and go away, then she come back years later and become the Empress
I read someone saying that this was what happened in the novel, but it's already been months since so I'm not sure

Dex-chan lover
ugh miss paul was so cool in these chapters...!!! more so than usual at least 😁 also i wheezed when she assured aino she wouldn’t tell anyone if he cried at lucius’ marriage. same here miss paul, i would have said the same exact thing

thank you for the mass update!!!! 💖💖💖

Thank you for all of these translations and your hard work on this series!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread