The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 85

@Lizsa123 oh god no -___-. why did they have to go with the novel script. I will not, NEVER accept if they made Paulina fall in love with the king. There is admiration, devotion, and idolization as a knight from Paulina towards the emperor. They doesn't act friendly and joke like Arso?/the other male knight cuz he is his childhood friend.

why why!?!? like why... I swear if they made it like the novel. I am sending an email! to the damn author! like why? she should be free. there is not love...n-o-t-h-i-n-g. why? like why? no wrong !!! @_@

@illusion_moon exactly! she is better off with the boy that just expressed his admiration and likeness or someone with similar personality. The emperor might be feminine, but it is not for her. She never loved him. This is just a one-sided love but the story wanna for Paulina to love him for the sake of the plot and the romance tag. She is better off with 1) a mercenary who can go and travel with her and defend the empire, 2) a masculine man that like a masculine woman like Paulina 3) feminine man that likes a masculine woman like Paulina, or 4) any other noble below her rank, which is pretty much easy cuz she is a marquise.

I am sorry author.. I want her to be just like the Duchess or like Priscilla . A strong woman that is the marquise of the land and have her lord of the land (the male spouse who is taking care of the land since the head of the household is the wife, the one with the title)

Paulina doesn't fit to be an empress. Yes, she is a strong woman and good with tactic, but she doesn't have etiquettes that is exclusive to female nobles. She fits better as a male role model cuz that is how she grew up. It will be impossible to say that the empress will become all sophisticated a female one to say. Paulina doesn't have that personality. It is not part of her identity. Even if she were to learn it, her masculine aspect will come out and instead of saying good things, in a realistic aspects, they will make fun of her and criticize the emperor. That is NOT a good imagine for the empire AND THAT is something I am sure Paulina will hate the most cuz she respect and admire the emperor too much cuz he is her first friend and role model that actually believed that she could be a good knight and tactician like any other men in the army and heard her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATE! ♥️♥️♥️

This story is so interesting. I just love the fact that it’s romance but also non-conventional!

Forgive me, but I just felt a need to type this after reading this chapter.

Pauliana may be a woman physically, but she had to deny her femininity even since her family gave her up and joined the army. She had to adapt or else she would have died years ago. Pauliana understands that being a woman in her world will always be a disadvantage, but she doesn't care as long as she helps the one man who accepted her, Lucius. In her own way, she does love Lucius, just not in the same way Lucius loves her.

Lucius pines for her because she is unlike any other woman: strong, smart, talented, loyal to a fault, uncorrupted by politics and desire, and down to earth. Ironically, it is because Pauliana was denied a normal upbringing by her family that she is like that. If she was raised up like her half-sister, she would most likely lose all the qualities that we all love Pauliana for. I don't even think he cares that she cannot have his heir, he just wants to openly and honestly love her, but due to his position as Emperor of all the land, he cannot because of the scandal it would cause, and Pauliana doesn't believe him because she has been raised all her life to be unfeminine in order to survive, so she cannot fathom anyone loving her like a man does for a woman. It is superficially comical, but it really is tragic.

I also pity for all of Lucius' concubines, who were raised by nobility and have the burden to have their own agendas to advance, for the sake of politics. They cannot even love the man for being himself, instead of only being interested in him as the most powerful man in the world, who was only able to become that because of the woman named Pauliana Winter.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkwolfix Because she holds a big admiration to the Emperor. Hell, they mentioned numerous times that they haven't had a drink together in months.
This was also a different time. Love doesn't make sense.

Woohoo thanks for the updates!

Also wow....he really be getting married and having kids. Seems like Paulina is a bit interested in Flou? Flaou? I really hope she can one day understand the emperor's love for her....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MASSIVE UPDATE!!!

Lately there hasn't been any updates from any of the other stuff I love to read and seeing Emperor and the Female Knight update with not 1 not 2 but 9!!! 😍
I was so happy and reading them all made my day!!! Thank youu :D

Much love for the mass update but I’m seriously wondering where this story is going... I don’t know how I feel about it all..

Kkkkkkkk ..... guys for example from what I get from reading some people’s comments that Paulina the MC will fall in love with the emperor blonde boy, I don’t know why you really hating in it like you don’t really know how like there going to make that change in Paulina’s feelings , and also stop hating on the author for making this decision like didn’t we ALL know this was gonna happen well maybe if your really delusional and dumb maybe not, but in the Title It LITERALLY SAYS THE EMPEROR AND THE FEMALE KNIGHT like what did you expect and it may not even be true to what Lisa123 said because she got the info off of someone’s comment from a few months ago so just relying on one comment its kinda dummmish. Even I didn’t really like the spoiler about how she and blondie were being romantic but you shouldn’t rely on that one comment and maybe read the novel if your curious? (Btw this based off of people’s opinion’s on the spoiler from lisa123( I’m not really invested in this series so I don’t know if they are already in love)

Thank you so much for the mass release!! You guys at legends

I mean, at this point do I even want Pauliana to become the empress? I feel like I'd rather she make a name for herself as a great commander and create lasting change for the women of Acrea through her own feats.

I'm not sure how she would end up becoming married to him without it seems like a forced plotline. Because the reason why the Emperor likes her in the first place is because she has completely different personality/qualities from what a traditional Empress would require.

Double-page supporter
@indiarosem
Same. Unpopular opinion, but I'm losing interest. Her pov towards the Emperor isn't portrayed romantic and very servile. I don't know how the romance will play on this

That said, thank you for the mass update!

Thanks for the mass updates!!

And yeah...I honestly can't see her and the Lucius being in a series relationship. It seems a bit contrived from of the way the story's gone so far.

This is more realistic tho, since in ancient and medieval marriage of royals is political. You maybe thinking that in theses days people can marry everyone they ones, but sometimes it is not, we just headed shocking news from my country, when our former president sons had political marriage which is insane. So I don't have any grudge to see lucius 1 have married 3 women, it's just a pity tho, since he is so powerless, well, he becomes the emperor all thanks to miss paul. And it's not shocking either to see miss paul to fall in love with lucius, since they have been together for a long time already, but instead of romance between man and woman , I think Paul loves lucius likes in yaoi term, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread