The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Was this not uploaded earlier? Or has there been a mistake and a chapter was corrected? I feel like I've seen this one before (please don't worry if that's the case, just was sure I'd read this already on here).

@sshazm This was definitely uploaded earlier, I'm guessing it's a re-upload for some reason. It's the same group, so I trust it's quality.

I click as fast as i can!! Uwu
Damn, Paulina winter dont give a f*ck anymore since her land is sh*t anyway. 😎😎.

Thankyou translator team,for your harwork guys!!

Supporter
I don't see any major differences from the previous upload. And here I was super happy for two new chapters tonight...

Ha, I was very confused. I thought the guy arguing against Paulina, was Paulina. Hell he could pass as her brother.

Hmmm I read this earlier....noticed it was the same chapter...
Kept on reading cos I liked it

Dex-chan lover
Old comments:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/760816/comments

Edit: And they are gone. Does always suck to lose a comment section, when chapters get re-uploaded. btw: I'm listening to the Rogue One OST "Your father would be proud" right now. Adds a lot unnecessary dramatic depth to the deletion of the comments.

Well: Winter! You are still awesome! Still love you!

Group Leader
Why exactly was this reuploaded? If there was a typo or something, you could just edit the zip file instead of wiping out the comment section

Double-page supporter
I didn't realize this was a reupload. Also didn't know that the comment section will be wiped clean when taking down a chapter.

I'm just glad our girl grts to flex. It's totally understandable why she completely switched sides now thanks to that stupid repetitive losing war strategy

Dex-chan lover
Omygaahd too many blessings for this week

Thank you soooo much for the update!!!!
God blessed you translator team!!!!

Thanks so much for the chapter!

For future reference, there should be a little blue pencil next to the chapters you upload and anyone listed as a member of your group should be able to click that and just upload a new zip if you need to fix something.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So far, the only difference between the two kingdom is that one has a competent guy in charge. The rest of the army are still fags

EDIT: Today is a great day to be a female knight. We have a female knight getting dissed, a female knight getting courted, and a female knight trying to marry a shota.

Questions: when the next chapter will be translated ? Are there a specific date for uploading the chapters ? And how many raw chapters exists ?
Thank you in advance 😁

Dex-chan lover
@ElfBrony I really don't think she deserves to be blamed for that when it was either crossing over to a leader who would treat her (relatively) well, or continue to be used, abused and treated like a third-class citizen by her former home because of her chromosomes.

(The idiotic grunts are exactly the same but it's the guy/s at the top who matter)

Users who are viewing this thread