The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 9

If something that governs over you is not serving you at all, your loyalty to it is not patriotism as much as it is an advanced (and inefficient) form of assisted suicide. Treason happened here, but it was not from the protagonist to their birth nation so much as the other way around.

In fact, the only decent people in Ehas might've been the person who 'adopted' the protagonist and raised them as a knight and maybe the few people who became loyal whilst subordinates, all of which might still be alive at the time of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I second the comment below me.

It's not about loyalty. It's about whether things you loyal of is worth to have your life or not.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
reveeeeenge HELL YEAH!!! i'm satisfied, she's right. fuck em

thank you for the update~

Omg, Lucius is like opening flirting with Paulina but she doesn’t even give a damn anymore with all the bullshit she has been through. She’s so sick of the on going war and can’t wait to end it even if she will be used or thrown away later which won’t happened as Lucius already starting to fall for Paulina lol.

Hahaha I like that even she criticised him for letting her attend a military conference.

Fed-Kun's army
That middle finger is everything.

Girl's so good at strategery she's gonna conquer two countries at one go while she's at it.

Aggregator gang
The middle finger and the "Go to hell" was sooooooo satisfying.

I also really like how they introduced the next bad guy, who looks to be upset about doing from his point of view traditional "woman work" as he's peeling potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread