The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 99

I feel like the author really put the story narrative on full throttle, we are moving at a clipping pace people... 😗 I look forward to when we can get back to more detailed character-character interactions less plot summary! Which I think given the authors pace will be soon-ish? 🤞🏼 🥰

I love this story with all my heart and I really like the more realistic stance it takes with him having 3 concubines despite being the ml but it really breaks my heart at the same time... Like sonce the beginning Ive been rooting for them both only for this to sort of happen? I guess I get it though. Pauliana herself hadnt shown the interest in him as youd expect, just intense admiration. But maybe just maybe. You never know what might happen and tbh she seems happiest doing what she wants. Its a good message. Women dont need men to be happy. Having a lover is just a cherry on top no?

Really breaks my heart when I read the spoilers about how lucius ended up marrying and father a child with one of the concubines but I get it, makes this novel alot more different than the others and alot more realistic, an Emperor or king must always out his duty above all else so I feel bad for him, on the upside I like how rebecca is more into pol than she is with lucius 😂 my favorite thing Is that in the novel before he falls in love with Pol, Lucius states that what he wants in an empress is someone who could never be jealous of his concubines but he ends up becoming jealous of his concubines cuz they spend so much time with pol and they get along so well

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I’m really cheering for the doc bachelor now lol

Damn, I hope the letter isn't saying "do something to gain the upper hand OR ELSE"... I like all of the concubines, I don't want to see any of them being forced to hurt another in some way...

if im being honest i've completely forgotten that lucius is a romantic interest. i feel sad that i cant be with paul, but that's life.
i just want paul and doc frau to get together hehehehe

Paul just looks so cool this manhwa. 😍 Although there hasn't been any romantic development, I love how she's so content and happy for others, and happy with her life as a knight. Thank you for the chapter and the notes at the end! 💗

damn and here i was hoping for paul and lucius to get together
i legit thought the story was about them

boi, I still ship Lucius and Paulina :(((( I really wanted them to get together but looks like it ain't gonna happen :')))) my heart been broke but I'm happy Paulina is happy at the moment. and since this manhwa is realistic, I know Lucius and Paulina would never be together :'))

@Amelta actually .....

If the manwha will follow the novel, they will be together. Rebecca will die of childbirth and she will give birth to a girl. Tory is a spy so she'll get kicked out and the other concubine as well (though I forgot what the reason was for her). Then Paul and Lucius will get drunk and well, Lucius ended up knocking Pauliana up. He proposed to her but she turned him down because marrying him would mean giving up everything she ever worked hard for (her title as a marquess and everything that goes with it) also, she got pregnant with a boy so she didn't feel it right that her child would end up succeeding Lucius just cause he's a boy when the throne was supposedly Rebecca's child's rightful place but of course, Lucius will go through lengths just to have Pauliana by his side. He practically turned over the empire lol (he wrote many laws so Paul could keep all that she worked hard for) and Paul finally accepts him in the end.

@Agirlhasnoname

OMG THANK YOU FOR THAT SPOILER SKXJJDHFKFHVUD I HOPE THE MANHWA WILL FOLLOW THE NOVEL. MY HOPES ARE REALLY HIGH NOW!!! AHHAHAHAH THIS MADE MY DAY

THANK YOUU!

@caramelcookie sorry to @ u for something unrelated to the chapter but first of all i wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful translation and second of all, i wanted to recommend that in the notes at the ends of the chapters say something like read on mangadex. i noticed that this was posted on some aggregate sites and itd be a shame if u didn't get credit for your lovely work

please if someone knows, can i know what's this chapter in the novel?
and now that i actually read some of the spoiler that Agirlhasnoname said im sad since rebecca was my favourite out of the three concubines but i think it was because as they mentioned before that she's weak

Fed-Kun's army
Rebecca IS PREGNANT?!?! WHAAT???🥺🥺 IM ACTUALLY HAPPY FOR SOME REASON?? AND I JUST LOVE HOW THE EMPEROR TREATS HIS WIVES SO WELL

Users who are viewing this thread