The Knight and Her Emperor

Can someone plis give me spoilers and tag me on their reply? Im just so curious and desperate on knowing how will this end 'cause being honest I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable with the whole concubines thing.

This whole arc with the concubines I didn't mind at first, in fact find it intriguing 'cause it was realistic and pictured everything and everyone's point of view so well but now with the whole pregnant thing I just can't get out of my head this:

HE'S FU**ING THE THREE OF THEM!! 🙂

And with that lingering on my head the slightest idea of him ending up with Pauliana and touching her or even having the smallest of romantic interaction makes me sick to the stomach.

I won't drop this 'cause I find this plot really interesting and well thought out but I just can't help it. PLEASE SPOIL ME

I thought it was bl until i read the title, also is the girl the blond hair? cause if you let a girl hold you like that with that weak look, you sus

Hey @o3o_143, saw that you wanted to know wtf is going - SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!! I found this off of reddit from a novel reader:

Forgive me if this is slightly incorrect or out of order, I think it’s right for the most part though. As for the couple getting together: they do, after a long, looooooong time. First one of his wives dies, one is I think tried for treason, but she was actually preventing treason, they divorce amicably and she is recognized for her bravery in stopping treason. the other divorces him too and I think sticks around to help raise the dead wife’s child. no one is really the bad guy in the relationships, and they’re on friendly terms. It’s actually very refreshing.

One day the emperor and FL get suuuuuuper drunk, or the FL gets more drunk I think. They sleep together. The next morning the FL is horrified thinking she took advantage of the emperor and the emperor is trying to convince her that it is NOT the case, but then he also realizes the huge power difference between them and that the FL is his knight and subordinate and feels SUPER fucking guilty. Things aren’t quite the same at work, it’s awkward. The FL then realizes she’s pregnant and runs away to her own castle. She doesn’t tell the emperor, and bc the emperor is feeling guilty about sleeping with a subordinate, even though he loves her and wants her to stay he respects her wishes.

She has the baby all on her own, it’s super depressing and scary, especially since she never had a mother to teach her these things, and other than the empresses, didn’t have a ton of female friends and wasn’t around women often. Eventually her friends find out about her child, they tell the emperor, the emperor freaks out and goes to her, he proposes, but she refuses bc she doesn’t want to give up being a knight and she wants to keep her last name, and she wants her baby to keep her last name too since it’s what’s she’s most proud of in her life. Eventually she does give in, BUT!! She gets to keep her title, her position, and her last name, she’s his wife but not the empress or something like that? And her kid gets to keep her last name and is going to inherit her land and title.

The wedding is adorable and cute, she wanted to ask the other empresses to be her bridesmaids but figured it might be weird since she’s marrying their ex lol. But they’re all still friends and it’s adorable. Flash forward a little: She’s training her kid to be a knight for their sibling, the child of the dead empress, who is going to be raised to be successor despite being a woman. They’re a happy, loving family. The kids aren’t competing or cutthroat for the title of ruler at all. THE END! There’s some other stuff that happens, but that’s the gist of it I think. A lot of heartbreak in between, a lot of lost friends, but after a ton of suffering, and many, MANY years, they do end up together.

i genually liked the way this whole story was turning, but...

this thing about "woman's happiness" is so... weird and uncomfortable. she will what? throw away things she achieved for "love"? and she brought up very valid points, but in the end they were all disregarded so far by this "happiness" thingy.

honestly it was such a good read and that is why this downfall was so painful to watch.

Dex-chan lover
i genually liked the way this whole story was turning, but...

this thing about "woman's happiness" is so... weird and uncomfortable. she will what? throw away things she achieved for "love"? and she brought up very valid points, but in the end they were all disregarded so far by this "happiness" thingy.

honestly it was such a good read and that is why this downfall was so painful to watch.
Coming in late to agree. The series got wildly uncomfortable at a certain point, but I'm curious if it course corrected afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Coming in late to agree. The series got wildly uncomfortable at a certain point, but I'm curious if it course corrected afterwards.
Currently up to 128.
She basically said she is lonely and wants to marry someone so they can be there for her when she gets home. Of course, the person she has chosen said that he is just interested in her money, and left his family for a woman who "passed away from an illness" (conveniently he is a doctor) and possibly has a gambling problem.

In the earlier chapters, she displayed better critical thinking skills, but I assume she is just settling for whomever.

The emperor basically gave up on his love for her again. Since it is a "big romance" between them, I know he will eventually get back with her, but...

Users who are viewing this thread