The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 1.2

So the omother girl thata retarded is a selfish arrogant bitch.... Atleast something different happend to mc someone took her ibsteaddof straight abondoment

Um, shouldn't it be a red flag that your goddess isn't all caring if she doesn't want anyone to take care of someone, esp someone who's defenseless in another world and would be homeless otherwise? Guess it doesn't matter as long as she performs her duties.

How the hell is it not a routine to check both candidates if you have a testing tool right there? I have seen dumb plot convivences, but this one is especially bad. "Hey we just summoned two beings, one of who is essential for our utter survival. This has never happened before, so we don't have a procedure in place. One of the two summoned claimed to be the kind merciful saintess that will ensure our protection, and she has the same magical aptitude as a saintess, then she immediately threatens to not protect us if we even show the basic dignity and kindness to the other summon. This is fine" Like when it turns out in almost every case that their initial assumption was wrong, they should at least lose their jobs if not their titles of nobility

Dex-chan lover
Would be amusing subversion if the mean cousin is actually the saintess and not the mc. But we can already guess how it's going to be.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translation. But you guys need proofreader.
As an unemployed, is summon(invite) 2 or 3 people but only test and hire one common thing irl? Is it malpractice? Or the people there are just plain idiot?

Two saintesses are better than one so idk why they don't just test both of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha they put thier justification in the chapter. History of only one person with power, why test.

Media always requires some suspension of disbelief. I watched enough zombie stuff that I no longer care, but in those none of the zombie films have zombie media, so everyone has no idea what to do.

so after check novel and mtl really fast with bad grammar
> MC can use healing power, more powerfull than his sister/cousin(?)
> Fixing forest from monster and miasma
> MC cure king illnes and suddenly his sister/cousin(?) Storming in to king chamber/room and Accuse MC for stealing his power.
> Get Scolded by king(?)
> After that mc have little chat with prince (evil prince idk why she called him that i skipping the chapter lol)
> Get kidnapping by prince or duke..?
> forced Dringking aprodisiac
> Saved by ml and cure aprodisiac with magic (lol)
> Sister MC Sent back To original world
> MC take everything from his sister (sister using jewelry from this world so mc take back jewelry)
> Before sending back MC saying (this close enough from mtl) MC : ''father Company goes Bankrupt before grandma Burial and Inheritance Cannot be shared because I'm not there ''
> His sister became pale And want to get out of the magic circle
> The guards pointed their swords at MC sister so that she doesn't come out of the magic circle
> Sister screaming ''i don't want live poor'' send back to original world (delivery lol)

Warning : Don't read bad at english lol

Users who are viewing this thread