The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 2

@imtaciturn I wear glasses, and know others who wear. There are glasses, which is not look good on certain people (For example, on me, those glasses with huge frame looks like sh*t, even though a lot of people look good in it). And her glasses's frame is huuuge. I don't say she couldn't look good in it, but maybe she doesn't look that beautiful in it.
But yeah, glasses don't block our eyes XD (Just maybe can deform if the glasses strong enough)

What!? Kissing in chapter 2? What's next... hand holding!?

Young ones these days are so bold 😏

@imtaciturn I think it's more so her glasses don't suit her and take up half her face. The old-style coke-bottle glasses are not flattering to anyone really.

@Pixi97 maybe because the people that i know all look okay with their glasses so im not aware that people can look ugly with it, unless, im the only one who's pretty much blind to whether they look okay or not lol XD

@Regalia1896 the thing is, i'd never seen anyone wore that kind of glasses in my whole life, im pretty sure it's just for plot purposes that her glasses are like that 😂😂 but yeah, the glasses the author drew on her is not flattering at all.

Lol i think this the first for shoujo isekai manga to have a kiss in 2 chapters, alas with a ml who never been have girlfriend before... It's kinda strange...

Dex-chan lover
She caught him fast.

He does seem like a good guy too, I'm glad.

Users who are viewing this thread