The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmm......
Idk why but i still can't shake of this feeling that this manga looks like a smut shoujo based on the cover...
But the story so far looks fine.. 😂😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
Aww wish someone fell in love with her while she had her glasses on instead "Oh now she's cute let's date"

Wish the glasses thing wasn't so stupid, people can still look cute with glasses on. If she's as pretty as the author is trying to make her seem, glasses shouldn't be able to hide it.

this is like the saints magic power is omnipotent. basically the same concept. they both got summoned to another world with another girl. treated as a nuisance. both of their eye sights got better.

THAT WAS QUICK! They’re both in love with each other, and they’re both healed.... is it ending after his POV is portrayed?

I can't take it seriously at times when her taste in glasses is so bad...

Wonder how the other girl will take the news that MC can perfectly heal life threatening injuries

This is exactly why you monopolize the cute girl with glasses before they evolve and take their glasses off....

I hope the first order is assigned to a dangerous mission..and they died hahahha no regrets 😃

I’ve only been asked out now that I wear a face mask all the time, coincidentally switched from glasses to contacts since I hate the steam effect... I guess the upper half of your face does do all the heavy lifting.

But for real tho. A good looking person will usually have an attractive jaw-line, lips and nose too. Why do they just go from ugly to pretty only by taking glasses off?

@vegas she probably had no choice in what glasses frame she could wear. Seeing how her own cousin treated her. The cousin could've manipulated the parents into buying her some cheap ugly frames.

Users who are viewing this thread