The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
In what way is that Rude's fault? Wtf? That Rude left was the fault of the whole party because they wanted him to leave...

Supporter
I demand justice for Rude. In other words, I want to see Rude covered in boob- uh I mean recognition and merits!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Rude really doesn't have anything to be sorry for. The idiot hero forced him out of the party and even stole his stuff. It's not like he had the choice to stay with the party.

@introvertchild i know, but 'bullied by society' is more suffer than die imo

Edited for add this:
Bruh, this manga is non-sense, except this chapter lol. Also, don't forget that Kygras took rude's Blade and still blamed Rude if it was his fault

I hope Lilie and Lilia gets somehow away from the Hero party too soon. Seems they are stuck with him for a while because of the contract. Poor 2 soul.

Probably what Rude is thinking, in regards to some of the fault being on him. Is that he didn't fully analyze what all was going on right before his shell went down, when it goes down and shortly after. He might have noticed each of those times, was during Krygas's use of life burst. Instead he let Krygas push all the blame on him. Also he probably isn't thinking he is at fault because Krygas rightfully got wrecked, but rather that bowing out as gracefully as he did, still resulted in the people that he cared about going through a ton of hardship. Though to be fair, I think he is being too hard on himself because he is the tank and Krygas is an arrogant jackass that didn't bother to understand his skills at all. Throw in the fact that he didn't know what two of his skills could do and it's fairly easy to conclude that maybe one of those skills was at fault.

Also not entirely sure why there is some hate directed at the two remaining party members. We know nothing how exactly how contracts are enforced in that world and it's kind of implied they are stuck with him because of a contract. Heck, they weren't even rude to him when he got booted by Krygas.

@CommieJohnTeh by two bitches do you mean Lillia and Lillie? From what this chapter said it seemed like there is a reason they can't leave Kygras's party.
Last page line is - Not only does Kygras have a contract with the Guild, it seems like Lillia and Lillie need to continue working with him for a long time. That doesn't sound like they willingly joining his side and more like they being forced not to leave his side. I don't know if I am correct but that is my Interpretation form that line.

PS Yeah, I am all for Kygras getting his just desserts.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter read like a "how did the company that was treating you like a slave fare after you left (quit/fired)?" thread.

Dex-chan lover
Nin wasn't wrong when she said if they understood Rude's skill earlier they'd be the strongest comp right now.

While Kygras's Life Burst would normally be a bad thing to use even with Rude's sacrificial shield, because of Rude's Life Conversion it actually can be beneficial.
Instead of Rude's shell being used purely for absorbing enemy damage, now they can intentionally lower it with Life Burst to let Rude do a finishing blow with Life Conversion, turning a long grueling fight into possibly a quick curbstomp.

Dex-chan lover
Dang... sucks to be him. When your tank is no more, and you have a life-sacrificing skill, you realize how stupid you really are.

@Pollimill Yeah, that what Im thinking Rude is thinking, and also something along the lines of being scared that the party may have gotten massacred after he left because of the skill misunderstanding. Just because he was forced out of the party doesnt mean he'd want them to die.

Aggregator gang
You should really think about how powerful they would be. Life Burst would deplete our MC's Outer shell for a super devastating attack. Then Our MC could then follow up with an even more devastating counter attack that would be as strong as how much of his outer shell he had lost.

Users who are viewing this thread