The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Throw this thot out of your house this moment before she leaves her stench in your house.
Remember she acted like an idiot too when they kicked you outta the party

Dex-chan lover
The hell is she back for? looking for a fight? also, the last to cunts remains in his party, bet they are some sort of salve, poor them

Dex-chan lover
My god what's wrong with this woman, she sucks up to the 'hero' but the moment the 'hero' fails try's to worm her way into the life of somebody she betrayed.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow this "hero" is quite conceited isn't he? wouldn't be surprised if he's a noble

Why is she here again? From this chapter she is the Saint so she will get assigned to a different Hero that will come along, I hope Rude won't go back to being in the previous party since he can actually party up with a much more powerful warrior's who have actual skill not just one OP skill. In high difficulty raiding, versatility of roles and damage types is really important, say they get back together, now "Hero" can life burst as much as he wants, but that's still just on skill which takes Rude's outer shell which will need time to regenerate, also should they encounter a mob that is resistant to physical attacks they are stuck.

Essentially Rude is much better off in a completely new party with the homunculus and his sister than the previous party.

Dex-chan lover
@Rover
morelike she can't leave the party since she was assigned by the church, it even said that in the news, "the church take back their Saint", and it said in the chapter before that she can be here because the church give her a break/vacation time

so yeah, I don't agree with other comments, can't really blame her to stick to hero's party

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the hate for Nin? She was really upset when Kygras kicked Rude out. She only stayed with the 'Hero party' because she was ordered to by the Church.

Dex-chan lover
She actually didn't want him to get kicked out and tried to stop it, heck she even cried.
The twins were a bit eh tho, but it really was just the hero being a dick.

@Rover he didn't imply she kicked him out. Stop reading between lines. I do agree with him that staying in a party where some freak named "hero" messes with your dear friend in such a rude (get the joke?) way is definitely not what "a close friend" would do. I would in all honesty sever all my ties with such a "best pal" If I was in place of Rude.
edit: @cor3zone I think if she insisted hero's an incompetent jerk after 1st dungeon raid fail, church would've sided with her, there is always a possibility to quit, but she did nothing except crying.

Group Leader
@StorminUrAss
she literally stood up for rude and tried to keep him from getting kicked out of the party and cried when she wasn't able to prevent it
x16.png
x21.png

Why all the hate for nin? She clearly shows diagreement when the hero about to kick Rude from party (well she even cry at rude tho) and about her does not leave the party she CAN’T, because the church ordered her to accompany the hero

Dex-chan lover
@coldpray That's not how the average church works in fantasy. A bunch of creepy old men hold all the power, and any 'Saints' are just tools to be used. She likely has no voice in church matters, and is only there to make the church look good.

Also, if she was ordered to join the 'Hero' by the Church, she can't just quit. The church nearly runs the world, not something you want to go against. At best you get shunned, at worst you get tortured and executed.

@cor3zone still there's always a choice, choice to be true to your heart or to be a slave. And do your really consider her getting executed? By a church? Even after hero's deemed incompetent, really? When there's limited human resourses? Mind you, if it's really like this, she could've faked her being ill and drop out of this shitty organization, but well, not everyone is quick-witted, I understand.

Nin is Lowly bitch she is sucker, first you dump shield MC then you came back like nothing happen, For fucking real.😈👹👹

Users who are viewing this thread