The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
I dont hate nin, but pls begone, the imouto is the only girl that the mc needs

Dex-chan lover
To those worrying about the twins being stuck with Krygras:
They pretty much immediately get the contract broken after this thanks to the guild due to his loss of status as a hero

Aggregator gang
@yadokari say that to countless dps that trying to blame me or my healer in dps race fight, I hold out for 30% longer than what standard tank should have been died a minute ago in state of the boss berserking because my dps didn’t pump enough damage at last minute.
That’s why we never assign dps as party leader, unless ofc he is formerly tank or healer main.

Dex-chan lover
my question is can healer heal outer shell? if yes then infinite power!!
@cor3zone yes i think you are right healer should be able to heal outer shell but the reason they surprised cuz he has 4times(9999) compare to normal person(feel has 2500 actually she look like knight class so normal person might have around 1500-2000) and not take enough damage but outer still broken. let assume hero from last ch has outer shell left around 500-1000 he get smash by minotaur just 1 hit and his outer shell suddenly break that mean rude can tank just around 10-20 hit(but he's wearing armor + he has a shield it might reduce some damage he should taken damage more lightly than hero) so i guess 9999 actually not that op it just more than normal person(x4)(but his skill lit af) but there still a chance that they have healer just in case outer shell broken and need to heal real wound "better be sure than sorry" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk I think that is what 'healing' is. Would explain why they are so surprised when Rude's shell drops, and why Kygras never felt pain before. If the outer shell breaking is abnormal, why have a healer at all? Potions or something would be enough.

Dex-chan lover
Nin is fine because she defended him so much since the beginning but honestly I don't want more girls in the party after her. I rather not see too much of a harem develop. Balance it out with some offensive type bros who treat him properly as a friend and it'll be a good party. Although since Nin has her parties assigned by the church I'm not sure if she's able to join whatever party she wants, which is unfortunate for now.

Dex-chan lover
It's really baffling/dumb that there are not more people/invented ways to check skills in the world. Or, minimally, a person/people who study a person to determine unknown skills.
You'd think that a person given the title of Hero would be studied rigorously in hope of producing more heroes.
Also, what arbitrary rule gave the fukboi the title Hero? Was he a noble? Or was he just the loudest? You'd think a party would be given the title, not just one schmuck.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone @coldpray I guess they have a policy with the understanding that accidents and shit luck is a thing? You can't even blame a hero for getting shit luck. What you can blame them for is willful idiocy and what could be cursed luck, considering that he not only failed 4 times, but he failed in quick succession.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst I think it is entirely because they were consecutive. No one is perfect, even the "Hero". So failing here and there is allowed. But if it happens 4 times consecutively, that is a fairly obvious tell that something isn't right with the Hero. And these are dangerous, life-threatening raids. If the "Hero" is "broken", that just screams liability for anyone with him, or working to support him. Makes sence why the church pulled their support. It was obviously a flaw with the individual not the situation.

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka :
I was expecting something like that if nothing else the should have stipulations and conditions that need to be upheld.
Avoiding unnecessary danger should be one of them, and his mentality is going to lead to nothing but unnecessary dangers.
His status and rank being another likely condition and that should be about to plummet.
@Vasqueztion : The only way they have with unique skills is to experiment with them, someone has to observe the effect and notice that it is due to the skill. Krygas thought he understood his skill, he did not. No one noticed the connection between his skill and Rude's shell due to it only occurring under high stress situations.
No researcher in a medieval society is going to care about a unique skill until the holder becomes someone important and Rude never reached that threshold, and researching it can not help create more heroes since no one else has the skill.
The hero title is likely from prior accomplishments in dungeon raiding, granted to those who reliably meet a certain level of success, which would explain consecutive failed raids as a criteria for its removal.

Double-page supporter
btw where did u guys got the contract thingy of the twins ? the manga raw ? or the wn raw ?

Dex-chan lover
Kind of want to see the "hero" become just a bum, begging for scraps on the streets.

Dex-chan lover
So he thinks he somehow did the wrong thing, by... uh... learning what his skills? No, is it by being kicked out of the party? That also doesn't make sense... What does he think he did wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread