The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 10

Lol, I'm dead after last panel 🤣🤣. BTW I know this is fiction but the situation is disgusting as f***, those people are really egoistic... Anyway thanks a lot guys for your great work, I can't wait to read more. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Knew it, Theodore planned the whole thing and ordered Martina to kill him.

"His thing, it's not getting hard."

..............I.....I don't know what to say...even I am utterly shocked, I've read the synopsis, I knew she'd be alright but to say this sentence lmao, this is a first, this is wonderful, magnificent, thank you so much for your hard work !!!!
@abepi I mean, she said that at least it's a handsome creature and not a giraffe....ppfffff hahahahahahahah!!!! Honestly, this is amazing i love it!!!

I'm guessing he attacked her she beat him up and tried having sex with his unconscious wolf body

@madeupface @aangel @Raydnt well the knight had black hair but it would be weird if he became her knight how no one knew and why would she be so depressed about that if hes still alive. Martinas peoples appearance changed drastically through the generation and were called witchs and she is a reincarnated so maybe with magic disguised him. Also why would she place a curse on there family line when she was in love with even still. Alot of questions to be answered if it did play out that way.

I think she really did kill him and he reincarnated into that family but maybe other survivor cursed Theodore's bloodline to get that curse.

@Kriss10 like another person said likely magic and think past generations did same thing offer up woman to them

so is it sad that what im most excited about with this new series is how well the horses were drawn LOL like so many of the Manwa webtoons i read have just really bad looking horses like i can think of 5 who all use the same 3d template derpy horse LOL. but thanks for the translation i feel i am going to quite like this one

😂😂😂😂 awww I want more chapters!! This was great LOl I wonder if the duke will fall in love with her and forget she just knock him out for a moment 😂

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOO
I kinda feel bad for the wolfy. XD
Many thanks

@twilightspirits
See below for small lecture on reproduction
During sex, men's penises will be hard and erect as blood/sperm is pumped in to the area (the term for an erect penis is a boner). Regularly, the penis is a little floppy. The hardness helps entry into the women's vagina for reproduction. In this case, his 'thing isn't getting hard' means sex is near impossible. It also implies that he has erectile inefficiency, meaning it will be difficult to produce a child as no sperm is present.

Users who are viewing this thread