The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I'm not sure what's more messed up. Them all leading her there expecting her to die, or all of them waiting outside the door hoping they have sex....

If he kills her, she can't create an heir...this entire scheme seems so ill thought out.

"....His thing isn't getting hard."

Wheeze This crazy female lead......Truly haven't seen one like this in any novel ever. It's astounding. Astina, lemme stan you baby.

Aggregator gang
Oh. My. GOODNESS!!! They literally had a talk about how having sex with a wolf would be different!? This is insane lol.
And the fact that she was relieved he wasn't a giraffe was hilarious XD
I was just wondering why they didn't tranquilize him in the first place to get the deed done, and then she bursts out, dragging him behind her and answers my question hahahahaha
This is so unique and morally questionable that I love it hahahahaha
Thanks for another new chapter!!!

Deadpan and stoic FLs don't usually captivate me, but this one is so well done! And she's so funny.

AHAHAJHAHJAJAUAHAHSJS
I HAD TO SAVE THE LAST PIC, ITS HAVE SO MUCH MEME POTENTIAL
she had such a pokerface while saying that

Hahaha hahaha the Last panel lol so hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can't stop laughing

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I CAN'T EVEN!!
WHUT GIRL!
SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT UP FACE! πŸ˜…

Can someone explain me something because, hey, I am not the best in biology but I am super sure that producing an heir between a wolf and a human is not possible. So, how would they achieve that? His DNA seems to have mutated completely to that of a wolf (maybe that’s why he is not aroused at the sight of a human), thus making it impossible to reproduce a human.

Dex-chan lover
@Kriss10

Magic.

@HOOfan_1 It's a gamble to them, they want this nobleline to continue at all costs. What IS weird is that they went from easily and cheaply replaced prisoners to a relatively high-up noble.

It makes you fell bad for the ML, because, his going to go back to being a human, and understand his wife was ready to make the deed with his beastly form πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but could not, and shames him in front on a lit of staffs LOL.

I fell off my bed!!!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She just solidify a favorite spot on my list of favorite leads!

Users who are viewing this thread